Monday, July 16, 2007

I Blog, therefore I Am

Memories... Experiences... Relationships... The essence of what this life really is. A very wise woman once said "You'll regret it if you don't write down the things that happen in your life. Mark my words, I'm always right." So Mother, in case you ever read this, You were right... again. Will this be a personal diary? No. My life isn't nearly interesting or eventful enough for that. Rather than keeping a record of my existence day-to-day, I'll share the essence of my life with you; the memories, experiences and relationships. Please share back... comments welcome. Game on.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Isn't it "Strange things are afoot at the local circle k"?

Hope all is going well for you man.

We look forward to hearing how your life is treating you.

Kodison said...

Thanks Kev... I guess I needed someone of your generation to help me out with that. :)

cs said...

Say Word! I love that you have a blog. Just made your 'list points' increase dramatically:) I've linked you to all our fam blogs 'cause they will want to get to know you.


And how do I make smiley faces here like the one's on text messages?

8Kmom said...

*When this says David,it also means Lucy (joint email address).
3 cheers for the blog! This may be the only contact we have with Kody until after Dec. 27th (when Meghan takes over the family correspondence!). Go, Kody - spill your guts. Actually, I never thought I would live to see the day you admitted that MIAR (see translation in your initial blog entry!). Kody's Mum