Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's Baseball Season... Without the Baseball Weather!

While April is only a couple days away, baseball is officially here! In honor of "baseball's New Year", I decided to revamp my blog in hopes of cheering on the Brewers to the playoffs in '08.

While I am a huge baseball fan, along with Megs (she will be, trust me), it appears that Mother Nature isn't so fond of the diamond as we are. As we woke this morning on baseball's opening day, we were greeted by none-other than....


...3 inches of snow!!!!



Yes you read that correctly. After nearly two weeks of highs in the 50s and 60s, Mother Nature has decided that winter isn't over yet. Not to fear though, I'll be out this afternoon clearing the base-paths with my snow shovel and Megs will be at the store buying peanuts and cracker-jacks!

4 comments:

Dunns said...

I don't know about you but I'm READY FOR SPRING!! Oh no, more snow!! =( Hope to see you guys this week! Love you!

Kimbeau said...

Wow, it was 82 here yesterday, just beautiful! Kinda makes you wish...huh?

Kimbeau said...

Ahh, you've missed it. Mother Nature *does* care about baseball season. She was providing you Wisconsin weather to cheer on the Brew Crew. And they won!!

What more could you ask of her? :)

cs said...

So Kodison. Do you like Baseball as much as you do Football? I did not know this. Hmmm. I will take note as I have a great idea for a folded napkin in the shape of a baseball bat and a meatloaf catcher's mitt. Babette rises to the occasion.