Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Love Day!

Wow... so before Megs came into my life, Valentine's Day used to be a pretty ho-hum event.

Now...


It's one of the best days of the year! Megs woke me up early Saturday morning and brought me into the kitchen where I found this waiting for me...


Hand-made love signs and cards, along with freshly baked herman for breakfast! Oh how I love my wife. Since I had to work Saturday morning and Megs took a test, we used Friday night to eat out at T.G.I. Friday's (overrated, clap-clap-clap-clap-clap) and then saw Pink Panther 2 (Steve Martin rules!). Saturday night, we went to our stake Valentine's Dance where we were in charge of photos, prizes and a few things, and thanks to my rockin' dance moves, we had a great time. ;)

To my beloved wife: I love you! Thanks for being my b-e-a-utiful "Valentime"!


For more details about our awesome day, check this out.

2 comments:

Megs said...

I love YOU! thanks for making love day amazing!! ....and 'tis true, you're dance moves were pretty rockin'! :0)

cs said...

so let's see the dance moves, Kodison. You never cease to amaze me.