Wednesday, July 8, 2009

God Bless America!

Wow, things are happening so fast, this blog can barely keep up! Let me do my best...

In my last post, I promised to put up a pic from the pool at the D-backs game, so here it is!

The interns in the pool! (Cody, Heidi and me)

The game was really entertaining (Arizona actually won for a change) and the pool was so much fun! We were there with a bunch of other GEICO employees and it was a total blast!

From there, I managed to survive until the 4th of July weekend, where I made my way up to Utah to spend the holiday with the WIFEY!!!! It was a much-needed 3 days of relaxation and spending time with my girl ;)

Chillaxin' at HB's during the Arnett Family Reunion

Candy's family was having a family reunion that weekend as well, so we got to see a lot of Megs' relatives, while I introduced their family to 'Sconsin-style brats and sauerkraut! I must've eaten a dozen of the things...

I had so much fun being with her family and playing with baby Cate. She is so darn cute! I just wish Kayci hadn't taken Ty to Appleturkey so I could've played with him too!

Reunion side note: Candy is a magician. I kid you not. She made an entire village for all the little cousins to play in and around (of massive cardboard boxes that I got her) and cooked and cooked and cooked... not to mention organized and set up a number of very-well-put-together games, readings and slide shows of her family's history. She is absolutely amazing and I am so blessed to have her as my BelleMa. Also, Father Sir and I hung out for a bit too. Apparently we're BFFs now... cool. :D For more info on the weekend, click here.

But when it was all said-and-done, I came for this...


I LOVE MY MEGS!

I'm back to my lonely dregs in Tucson, but stay tuned and don't go far! I've got some GEICO-related news to pass along to all of you and I'll have a little homework for y'all to do too!

1 comments:

Dad Staples said...

Kody and Meghan,
this is an awesome love story!!!! And to think it will be forever. Doesn't get any better!!!!!*****
The family reunion must have been the best. Kody we are so thankful you met Meghan!!!! Some day we would like to taste the Walkers/Arnett food and enjoy the fun!!!!
Love you both,

Dad Staples