Friday, July 10, 2009

The Money You Could Be Saving (Me)...

I've been working at GEICO now for 6 weeks, and finally after getting a closer look at things in "Geckoland", Megs and I have done it...

We've switched to GEICO.

Now you might be wondering; Is it really true? Can 15 minutes really save you 15% or more on car insurance?


Well my friends, Megs and I stand as witnesses... Yes.

We saved over $400 a year by switching from State Farm to GEICO! For us, that's a savings of over 32%!!! Can you believe it?!?! We are SO happy and I was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't just "drinking the kool-aid", and that switching really did work!

Now, I've got some homework for all of you to do.... and don't worry, I'm not trying to hawk you insurance.

But I am trying to make money off you! :)

Here's the deal... For the next 2 weeks only, you can help me and Megs by just calling in and getting a quote, you don't even have to buy anything!

During the next 2 weeks, just call 1-800-947-AUTO (available 24/7), and use the reference number 140396. Then, proceed on to get a free quote over the phone and Megs and I will get $15! Be sure to use the same coverages that you currently have for comparison's sake!

Let me re-emphasize that you do NOT have to buy anything and I really do NOT care if you ever switch or not... Shucks, I'm only here for another 2 weeks anyways!

So if you're feeling giving and would like to contribute to the Meghan-and-Kody-Fund-for-Food-and-Rent, then just call-in using that reference number!

As a "Badge of Honor and Benevolence", I would ask that everyone who does call, please leave a note in the comments letting me know!

NOTE: This only works if you get a quote over the phone. If you go online first and get a quote, then calling-in won't work.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

5 comments:

Mackenzie Sue said...

Can we still get a quote if we already have GEICO?

Dunns said...

I too already have Geico but would love to contribute if at all possible! I'll spread the word to all my friends (uhhh... shucks, that's only like 2 people) and I'll let you know, sir Geico!

Dunns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

if we didn't already have geico, i would totally call!

...or make tyler do it.

one of the two.

:)

DrNuke said...

oops, i did it online first and screwed it up. well. I'll just give you the $15 or make that $20 for your troubles. see you tomorrow!