Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Prodigal Son Has... No, Scratch That...

Tuesday, August 18th, 2009. A day that will live in infamy.

Sure, some may argue that Packerland lost Brett last year when he went to New York...

nah.

He was just having one last hurrah on broadway. Shucks, we all knew it would just be one year;

easy to forget, easy to forgive.

Then all this talk of going to Minnesota came up, and I got scared that my boy Brett would be donning the purple and yellow this fall. Thankfully, a few weeks ago he told those Viqueens that he wasn't gonna play for 'em though. It was just a fun idea he was playing around with, nothing serious;

easy to forget, easy to forgive.

And then today happened.

Speechless. Emotionless. I'm numb.

All I can think of is the immortal words of The Godfather:



You broke my heart Brett. You broke my heart.

1 comments:

Megs said...

that link makes me want to throw up! ...You're going down Brett...you're going down!