Thursday, June 4, 2009

Birthday! Birthday!

Birthdays are so nice, in our family we do them twice! But first...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGS!

How can you not fall in love with this girl? How do I love thee? Oh let me count the ways...

I hope you have a fantastic birthday sweetheart! I'm SO sorry that I'm not there with you to celebrate our birthday together, I want to be there with you (or you here with me) SO BAD!

Make sure you take lots of pictures, eat lots of cake and ice cream, and...

Check in my sock drawer before you leave for work in the morning! (But you can only open half of it before work and you must save the other half for after you come home, so choose wisely)

Happy Birthday Wife! I Love You!

Make a wish Megs! I love you!

We must also recognize my fabulous Aunt Dianne, who rounds out our "Birthday Trifecta"! She is amazing and I'm looking forward to seeing her soon! *wink *wink

Oh yeah, I heard it's also some kid's birthday down in southern AZ too... whatevs.

PS. To all those who have been waiting on the edge of their seats for the internship blog that never came... it's coming. This week has been NUTS and I've got a big presentation to do tomorrow morning (Happy B-day, right), but tomorrow- I promise.

4 comments:

Mum and Dad said...

Happy birthday to yous
Happy birthday to yous
Happy birthday dear kody and Meghan
Happy birthday to yous!!!!!!!!!
And many more..................!

Love you both heaps and heaps and are so happy to have you in the family. Your both make us proud!!!

Love you, Mum and Dad

Megs said...

You are THE BEST hubby in the ENTIRE world!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the surprise in the sock drawer! :0) It's EXACTLY what I wanted...you're so thoughtful!!! lol. :)
I love you sweetheart and hope you have one STELLAR birthday! You're going to do SO great on your presentation....I'll be thinking of you ALL day long! LOVE YOU!

cori said...

happy happy birthday Kody dear...we love you!

Dunns said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST KOOOOOODYYYYYYYYYY!!! LOVE you geico man!!!