Friday, June 27, 2008

6 Months Down, Eternity to Go!


Happy 6 Month Anniversary Wifey! On this day 6 short months ago, Megs and I tied the knot in Holy Matrimony, and since then life has been nothing but bliss! Thanks to my sweety, life has never been so good... and will only continue to get better! I Love You Megs!

Not only is today the 6 month mark of my husbandhood, but today also marks two years since I've been home from my mission. Wow, a whole mission since my mission! My mission was the best two years of my life... until these past two. :) Yeah so maybe the first 6-months-to-a-year was a little shaky, but thanks to Megs and a great 2007 Packers season, I can proudly say that life only gets better as it goes on!

Of course there are plenty of things that aren't right in life, whether they be of my own fault or just by happenstance. But something I've learned from Megs more than almost anything, is that all the negatives, struggles and hardships in life could never shroud the light of the best things I have, my God, my wife, my faith. I am so blessed.

2 comments:

Megs said...

You're too cute!! Thanks for the best 6 months EVER!!! Here's to many more...

Kevin said...

I can say that they do only get better. You two are such a cute couple and we couldn't be happier for the both of you. Thanks for giving us the glimpse into the marriage of bliss! We will look forward to the next update from the Staples in Orem.